Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Warren Men's Soccer Decimates Malvern 8-1

Warren Lumberjacks hosted the Malvern leopards last night in a non-conference match.  The Lumberjacks came out battling the leopards, and Malvern struck first with a goal 6 minutes into the match.  But Warren struck back scoring a total of 8 unanswered points, giving the Jacks the 8-1 victory.  " I was very pleased with my boys tonight, I was especially pleased with the play subs that played tonight!  They held their own and showed us some great depth.  I was proud of 2 of my boys that scored their first goals of the season.  Avery Rhoden and Alex Nunez along with a host of others stepped up tonight and scored for us." said Coach Densmore.

Coach Densmore also stated, "I am excited about how these young men are playing together so well!  I look forward to the rest of the season!  I want to invite ALL of Lady Jack and Lumberjack nation to come out and support these awesome kids at their home games!"

No comments:

Post a Comment